The Farm Retail Association (formerly FARMA) is a not-for-profit association of the best real farm shops and real farmers' markets from across the UK. The FRA champions the people and businesses who grow and sell Great British produce.
Farm Retail Association members don`t just run farm shops, organise farmers` markets or run home delivery businesses from their farms; they sow, plant, tend and dig up too. From garlic farmers on the Isle of Wight to strawberry farmers in Edinburgh - you name it one of our members will probably be in a field right now growing it!
The FRA team has set up a number of benefits to support its members:
• Raising the profile of farm retailing and of our members
• Offering networking and knowledge/ideas sharing opportunities
• Running and promoting open days and training events
• Hosting the FRA Awards: showcasing the best shops and markets across the UK
• Special rates for members such as merchant services, insurance, trade discounts and market information
• Running an Annual Conference offering 3 days of expert speakers, discussion and support designed to help everyone working in farm retail to build and run a successful business
If you are looking to set up a new shop or farmer`s market, or if your product is ideally suited to this industry, then FRA is here to help you. For more information contact us on 01423 546214 or e-mail email@example.com