A Successful Farm Innovation Show for 2019: Preparing for 2020
The Farm Business Innovation Show has closed its doors for another year, but that doesn’t mean it’s over yet...
Before we officially say goodbye to the Farm Business Innovation Show 2019, we thought it was only right that we emphasise our fantastic achievements. We are so proud to have pulled this event off, and are looking forward to making the show even better for next year.
Find out some of our biggest achievements, hear some astounding testimonials, and find out what our plans for 2020 are! All this will be disclosed right here, so read on for more…
Facts and Figures From the Show
We have been blown away with the feedback we received from our show, and have put together some stats from the questionnaires and emails we sent out. Firstly, our leisure, hospitality and tourism shows altogether welcomed 17,890 visitors, which was a massive 27 percent increase from last year!
Within the Farm Business Innovation Show alone, our visitors held job titles which could be best described as:
- Holiday Parks, Camping and Glamping: 18%
- Rural Businesses: 17%
- Retail: 14%
- Land/Country House Owners: 22%
- Land Agents: 8%
- Equestrian Businesses: 5%
- Farm Attractions: 16%
Out of these attendees, 90 percent are looking to attend the 2020 show. This comes as no surprise when we consider that 70 percent of visitors said meeting exhibitors was the most beneficial element of the event.
When it comes to our exhibitors, over 96 percent have said they are happy with the diversity of the visitors, bringing new business opportunities and leads. In fact, 78 percent of visitors purchased from our exhibitors at the show, and many of our exhibitors confirmed they'd be doing further business with potential buyers post show. Due to this, 90 percent of exhibitors re-booked for 2020 on the days of the show!
What Did Our Exhibitors Have to Say?
Overall, we had a lot of positive feedback from our exhibitors, and we really wanted to share with you some of these amazing comments:
- Merlinsoft Ltd - Vicky Gleadall, Director: “The Farm Business Innovation Show is one of the best shows we have ever exhibited at.”
- Yarde Farm - Julie Corner, National Account Manager: “Well organised event with excellent facilities at the NEC.”
- FCN - Sam Conway, Marketing and Comms Manager: "Our favourite part of the show? All of it!”
- Kensa Heat Pumps - Daisy Hornsby: “We were really happy with the footfall and quality of enquiries we received at the show. Everyone we spoke with had suitable projects for our technology.”
- Julian Ohlsen - Tilhill Forestry, District Manager: “Excellent number and quality of enquiries.”
- Ramm Sanderson - Anthony Mellor, Director: “A variety of visitors and exhibitors, and relevant talks which are attractive to visitors and bring people in.”
- Hydra Creative - James Plummer, Head of Video: “Prysm Group have been friendly in guiding us throughout all of the shows we have done with them - worth doing their shows.”
- Land Logical - Robin Jones, Business Development Manager: “This is the first time we have used a trade show to market our company/services... First impression is that it will have resulted in good value for the scale of investment.”
- Vinescapes - Adam Slate: “Very good show, great range of exhibitors and lots of interesting customers.”
- Yurt Specialist - Owner: “The amount of footfall was amazing. The atmosphere was great.”
Plans For Next Year’s Farm Innovation Show
We strive to make each year’s show better than the last, to ensure that our visitors get the necessary tools they require to diversify their land. For next year’s show, we are capping the size, so that we can focus on the exhibitors we have, and on making the whole experience as useful as possible.
With this in mind, we have a couple of new ideas up our sleeves, which we hope will make the day even more beneficial for our visitors and exhibitors. These include an awards ceremony stage, where we can showcase our amazing nominees, and their products and services, in front of a live audience. We would also like to put an emphasis on our Panel Debates, which proved to be a very popular fixture, by expanding our range of debates across each show.
Want to Exhibit Next Year?
Want to exhibit at next year’s show, at the NEC, Birmingham on 11th & 12th November? We’d love to welcome you into our community of exhibitors, so don’t hesitate to get in contact with the Farm Business Innovation Show Event Director, Reece Morris:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0)117 929 6087
Alternatively, if you want to visit, then stay tuned for our FREE tickets, which will be available to apply for very soon!