Book a Meeting at the Show
Maximising the value of your land through planning and development.
Orchestra Land was established to help landowners realise the full potential of their land value through development for housing and mixed-use schemes. We have extensive experience in development and possess all of the necessary expertise and experience to deliver a successful outcome.
We understand that each and every asset is unique, which is why we believe a personal, honest and detailed approach to each project is required. As a boutique, dynamic firm we actively research to find underutilised assets where we can add value.
Land, Planning and Development can seem like a maze however, our personal approach is to simplify the process for our landowners by setting out a clear structure that works best for them.
Building strong positive working relationships is the key to our philosophy.
We specialise in planning and development across all aspects of the residential and mixed-use sectors, including: -
• Funding the Planning Process
• Site Allocation Submissions
• Planning Applications and Appeals
• Section 106 / Affordable Housing Negotiations
• Viability Appraisals / Residual Land Appraisals
• Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Advice
• Public Consultation / Engagement
• Land Disposals and Acquisitions
• Tailored Site Finding Programme
• Option and Joint Venture Agreements
• Assets Review and Development Strategy
• Affordable Housing Consultancy
Tel: 01707 830222