Open Retail Solutions
Book a Meeting at the Show
2020 Winners of The FRA Supplier of The Year Award
Open Retail Solutions have been trading since 2003.
Our development direction is driven by our customers, with close working relationships we are always at the forefront of retail change and listen to our customers’ requirements.
From the quality of the equipment we use to the way we deal with your customers on-site, we remain committed to the highest standards of operation.
We are aiming to provide a great product, with superlative customer service, and our users would agree we are delivering on that aim.
Once you are a customer, you can expect a fruitful working collaboration. We are always open to suggestions and customisation that benefit the whole user base.
When you choose Open Retail Solutions as your EPoS provider, you join a network of like-minded forward-thinking businesses.
Getting the most out of our EPoS system is our aim for you, through training and ongoing support.
Any improvements and updates to our system, you get for free as part of the support contract.
Support and customer service are very important to us and is the area our customers are always most happy about.
If we sound like the kind of people you would like to work with, now is the time to start the conversation.
- Full and flexible stock control; work the way you want to. Identifying best & worst selling products in real-time.
- Serve customers faster.
- Discover how many weeks of stock you are holding based on previous sales.
- Sell by weight quickly without human error with integrated scales linking to both Avery Berkel and Bizerba.
- Order automatically using sales or stock figures.
- Accurately record wastage & own use.
- Entice customers back with End Of Sale Vouchers and or Loyalty Schemes.
- Check your takings and best-performing products from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Product Importing via Spreadsheets; add 1000’s of products in a few minutes.
- Integrated Card Payments with Paymentsense, Verifone, and Optomany.
- Making Tax Digital compliance with QuickBooks, Sage, and Xero.
- Integrate a café or restaurant seamlessly using either counter or table service, including kitchen/drinks printers and kitchen controller screens.
As we supply our solution to sectors of retail other than Farm Shops, we can bring knowledge and expertise from these sectors and apply this knowledge to the Farm Shop sector. This has proved invaluable to our current farm shop customer base.
Although it is a cliché, we really do excel at customer service. We bend over backwards to try and help our customers, and with our 7 days a week including bank holidays 8am to 8pm trading support, we are always on hand during trading hours to make sure you are able to trade if any issues arise.
Also, with our support, you get straight through to someone who can deal with your query, we have no first, second, and third line support, just knowledgeable people answering the phone to deal with your queries.
We are also a friendly bunch who speak in plain English. No hard-selling, no technical jargon, just good people looking to help people improve their businesses.
“Open Retail installed our EPOS system and software in April 2019, customer service both before and after sales has been brilliant – any issues we have had with the till have been dealt with promptly and efficiently, with minimal disruption to service. All the staff we have dealt with in person or on the phone, including during training, have been friendly and knowledgeable and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company.”
Emma Smith, Director @ The Heron Farm Shop
“We work closely with Open Retail on improvements to our system. As they write their own software, they are able to respond quickly to our requirements and ensure that it works for us” George Mount, Director @ Roots at Thorpe Farm Shop
“Over the past 5 years, our turnover has increased by 85%. We attribute that to using Open Retails software to its fullest”
Helen Lloyd, Director @ Stratford Garden Centre