Case Study: Holiday Park Installs Outdoor Gym
An outdoor gym was recently installed by a well-known holiday park. Could this be the next industry trend?
A well-known holiday park wanted to expand their leisure facilities in time for the new season. They wanted something that all guests could use, irrespective of fitness levels or age.
Onsite leisure activities form a key part of this holiday parks product offerings, helping to make the perfect UK holiday experience for families and adults. The holiday park caters for large numbers of families and adults of all ages and fitness levels.
They chose a Fresh Air Fitness Outdoor Gym. So what makes them such a great choice?
Why Did Fresh Air Fitness’ Outdoor Gym Make the Cut?
Having looked at various options, an outdoor gym offered everything they were looking for - unique, cost-effective, with fast installation and minimal disruption to the surrounding park. They wanted a facility that regular gym goers could use to retain their fitness levels whilst on holiday, and something for those who don’t workout regularly, who want to try something new while on holiday and have fun while doing it.
Fresh Air Fitness supplied and installed an 11-piece outdoor gym, that compliments their portfolio of amenities and provides holiday makers a unique, innovative, and fun fitness facility. The equipment was carefully selected to provide a range of workout solutions. This included:
- Chest Press/Pull Down Combi
- Chin Up Bars
- Push Up and Dip Station
- Double Sit Up Boards
- Leg Press
- Double Rower
- Leg Lift Station for strength building and toning across the whole body
- Double Cross-Country Skier
- Air Skier
- Elliptical Cross Trainer for raising the heart rate, burning calories, and building cardio strength, flexibility, and coordination
With high quality instructional signage, a YouTube channel full of instructional videos, and an app guiding the user through workouts, the gym doesn’t need to be manned by a member of staff. Users can simply use the gym at a time that suits them.
The gym was installed on time and in budget ready for the new season. Mr Bennett, from Bourne Leisure was super impressed, stating:
“The kit and area look amazing! It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Fresh Air
Key Installation Facts
- 2-day installation - fast and efficient
- 20 users - 11 pieces of equipment allowing 20 people to workout at once
- 25-year warranty on structural parts, for complete piece of mind
- A new fitness facility for up to 20 holidaymakers to use at the same time, anytime.
- A gym that provides a range of cardiovascular exercises, strength building and flexibility training.
- Equipment that can be used by all ages 11+ and any level of fitness.
- A versatile gym that doesn’t require onsite staff management, but that could be used to offer a programme of boot-camp style fitness sessions and classes.
- All equipment is fully compliant, robust, durable and low maintenance.
Want to Find Out More?
Want to discover how Fresh Air Fitness could help you with adding an outdoor gym to your hospitality offerings? Then head on over to the Farm Business Innovation Show, on 6th & 7th November at the NEC, Birmingham, and check out what they have to offer, at stand FR480.
Get your FREE tickets to the show to get some outdoor gym inspiration! Alternatively, get in contact using the details below:
COMPANY NAME: Fresh Air Fitness
PHONE: 01483 608860