Shelley Signs Ltd
The Shelley team have many years` experience in the design and production of graphics panels for museums, country parks, nature reserves and visitor attractions. We supply products ranging from tough and robust outdoor panels designed for challenging environments through to delicate displays for internal use.
Whether you are working on a small or large project, from our 10,000 sq` base in Shrewsbury we offer a nationwide service that includes:
Graphic Design. While happy to work from your own electronic artwork we also offer a full design & graphics service with a very experienced `Interpretation` team.
• Our design services range from creating attractive & striking designs from your own component parts through to creating & designing the entire panel.
• We have a huge library of natural history watercolour illustrations, can source high quality photographs and can create historical & architectural illustrations.
• Mapping is often an important part of any design project. Shelley can create both computer generated `flat style` maps and highly complex birds eye view representations of the area.
• Clients often want to supply their own text but we offer a full editorial and copywriting service if required.
Production Facilities. We are very proud of our extensive facilities and you are welcome to visit our factory, discuss your project and assess what we can offer.
• Printing is at the core of our work and we invest heavily to offer high quality, state of the art print for both external and internal applications
• External grade signs can be finished to a `Standard` finish or with our `Prestige` Encapsulated Glass Reinforced Plastic process which offers exceptional colour fastness, durability and ease of cleaning.
• Internal signs and displays can be supplied as rigid prints, pop up displays or stretch fabric prints with aluminium or timber frames.
• External signs can be supplied with a range of lecterns, post or wall mounted structures in oak, softwood, aluminium, steel and recycled plastic.
• Sandblasted and CNC routed timber signs extend the range and can offer a unique and distinctive solution for both the complete graphic or as a framing option.
Stand Number: 2614