Crosby Granger Architects
Crosby Granger Architects Ltd is dedicated to the design of new, and repair of old buildings and structures to preserve the historic environment while ensuring viability and sustainability help safeguard their future. Combining the efforts of five Architects, a historic Building Surveyor, architectural assistants, and Associate Structural Engineer and Quantity Surveyor, we together have extensive experience of innovative, sustainable architecture, with a highly reputable specialism in heritage building conservation and the use of traditional craftsmanship.
At Crosby Granger Architects we are proud to boast;
• Four Scholars of the SPAB (Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings)
• Three technical advisors at the SPAB
• Three architects that are accredited in building conservation with the AABC (Register of Architects Accredited in Building Conservation)
• Associate Structural Engineer (also SPAB Scholar)
• Associate Quantity Surveyor (Diploma in Conservation and Historic Built Environment)
With a specialism in new design in sensitive locations, we bring our understanding of historical and unique environments to inform our brave designs that sit within World Heritage Sites, National Parks and Conservation Areas, as well as, crucially, within the environs of listed buildings and scheduled monuments.
We pride ourselves on our personable approach and our overall conscientiousness in working for our clients, for the conservation and appropriate development of the historic built environment.
Stand Number: FR520